Thursday, March 3, 2011

Skin Burns Even With Sun Screen In Blotches

The Kriminals - The Princess

Follow the highway and there's a dog, the only friend is the engine
I did it again, I ran away, forgive me, I hope you understood
Yes, I had fear, I did not felt, I hope you understand that you do not I betrayed
Just a note on that pillow, you know I love you, love you forever!

dies When the sun begins to sing the princess with the criminal
And looking at the sun continues to sing the princess with the criminal!

Kilometers and beers, I see nothing in the mirror: my face asshole,
But he goes, I'm not kind to you, you have to think ahead, you have to think about you I do not
I give you anything, I do not like people, I only have my heat, I just love my
Tomorrow thinks about me when you say yes, dressed in white, remember that!

Quando muore il sole comincia a cantare della principessa con il criminale
E guardando il sole continua a cantare della principessa con il criminale!

Vorrei tornare indietro, vorrei tornare da lei per dirle che la amo e non lasciarla mai
Fare l'amore per giorni, dimenticando il mondo, dimenticando tutto, almeno per un secondo,
Ma poi ci penso su, ti amo davvero troppo per rovinarti la vita, per rovinarti tutto
Io rimango qui, qui nella mia strada, ma ti amerĂ² per sempre comunque vada!

Quando muore il sole comincia a cantare della principessa con il criminale
And looking at the sun continues to sing the princess with the criminal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment